Sunday, December 18, 2011

Halloween 2011

After Sterling saw how I painted McKades for the Ward Party he told Mc to come and let him do it on Halloween.  Sterling got this from my mom, MORE IS MORE!!!!
So as you can see McKade now looks like an Indian ready for War!!
Thanks UNCLE!!
Kian thought Halloween was the greatest thing on Earth.  I am pretty sure this has been his BEST day in America to date.  People kept giving him treats and he kept eating!!  I finally had to hide his Halloween bucket because I was afraid he would PUKE...
My parents even dressed up this year.  I am sure it wasn't my dads idea but he is always a good sport.
Great Costumes!!
My sister Ginny is becoming an Amazing Photographer.  She took these pictures of my kids.

McKade trying to SCALP his skunk brother Kian
This has to be my favorite, what a sweet Skunk Baby.  Kian was so good to wear his costumes and since it was such a nice day the kids didn't even need coats.
Here is a close up of Sterlings art work-What an Indian
Jeff was out of town for Halloween.  Actually since McKade was born I believe Jeff has only been home on Halloween once.  We missed him but we sure did have a fun night.  I love my boys and all the joy they bring into my life.

No comments: