I must admit I had a whole lot of fun pumpkin carving this year. So much so that I did my own pumpkin, helped Mc with his and then did another one!! See me and Kati hard at work. I love to have Kati with us as much as we can, she is so much fun and such a great help to me when she is with us.
Jeff has actually been around a little. He has been traveling while training for his new job in insurance. We wont get used to it because it wont last even though I have been promised it will.
I had the idea to do a Chinese character pumpkin and so Jeff executed my idea. I am obsessed with China and try to include it in our lives as much as possible.
Now I am trying to remember what these characters that Jeff chose meant. If I remember right its Inner Strength.
So Jeff's pumpkin is on the left. Then mine is up top and Kati's is below it then my other one and then McKades wolf that Uncle drew and Mc carved.
Close up of Mcs pumpkin. It was messy but fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment