Friday, December 9, 2011

Halloween Ward Party

This year our ward Halloween party was held on a different night other than Halloween.  I must admit I like it much better on Halloween night its one less day of costumes.  But, we still had a great night and it was lots of fun.
Kian was a skunk this year.  My sister in law Emily made these costumes years ago for Jayde and Kaden.  I was thrilled it fit because I thought it was a darling!!
Mc chose to be an Indian.  Sterling told him to make sure and come over on Halloween and let him paint his face.  What are the stripes not enough???
Ellie Berrong is so cute.
Jamie and her darling daughter as Strawberry Short Cake.
Kian and his best buddy Carson.  Kian lost his costume quick he was HOT!!
The Porter boys were awesome this year as Frankenstein and Harry Potter.
And Kael as a cute dinosaur.  Its fun to hang out with friends and eat while the kids play and have a fun time.  I don't like to dress up but otherwise Halloween is FUN, I guess!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

What the Crap! Don't you know how to crop! Get that ugly woman out of the picture!!!!!!!!!! Re-do!