McKade has a friend Jack Terry who is Mr. Athetic and Mr. No Fear. We love it when Mc plays with Jack because he gets BRAVE!! So Jack was taking Ski Lessons which meant Mc wanted to take Ski Lessons. We signed him up at Wolf Mountain. When we went to get him fitted for his ski's I had a HUGE laugh. It was like going back in time 60 years. But, it is a very cute, quaint resort and Mc had a blast. Jeff would take Mc every Friday and after the first week of sitting and waiting Jeff decided to ski while Mc was in school. Jeff was worried about being out of shape but let me know he was still a "BAD ASS" on the slopes!!
I don't remember learning without poles and I know I DID NOT wear a helmet.
Oh how the times have changed.
McKades last day of Ski School
After Mc finished ski school he wanted to ski MORE!! Over Spring Break Snowbasin had a special and so Mc went skiing with the Murphys. He had a blast and did great.
Jackson & Kaitlyn Murphy & McKade
Patty took the kids skiing and got in some R&R and took some great pics. I stayed home with Carson and Kian. This would normally bother me and I am not the babysitting type but I OWE Patty lots of babysitting after all that she does for me with Kian. What a crazy Spring Break the first part swimming in St. George and ending with Skiing. That's UTAH for ya!!
No comments:
Post a Comment