Tuesday, March 27, 2012

St. George

Being the end of January I knew it was time to visit Grandma and enjoy some warm weather.  Also Jeff needed to get some golf in.  Kian loved Grandma Gina this trip and spent a lot of time on her lap and playing Yo Yo.  Grandma got bored of this and ended up having to hide the Yo Yo because Kian wouldn't stop wanting her to wind it up for him to drop it and so on and on and on.  Grams also kept lifting Kian to hold him and it worried me a bit because he is SO heavy!!  I am so thankful to have my Grandma here and that my kids get to know their Great Grandma.  She is a wonderful woman and I love spending time with her.
My best friend Tiff just had a baby about two weeks ago another reason we needed to make the trip.  I had to meet Millie.  She is a darling baby and it was so fun spending time with Tiff and her family.  A lot of our time was spent at the ballpark watching her son Jed play baseball.  It meant we got to sit in the warm sunshine and Tiff and I got to gab non-stop.  I miss my friend and love the time we spend together.
Mc has always loved grandma Gina and loves spending time at her house.  He has a certain spot he eats at in the kitchen with a stool with the bread board pulled out as his counter.  He also loves to go in her room in the recliner with the TV tray and watch TV and eat in there as well.  He brought his motorized scooter this time and there was plenty of cement at her house to ride all over on. Mc will sing for grams and she especially loves to hear his OPRAH!!
Mc thinks Grams falling asleep all the time is as funny as I do.  He made sure to show her his pictures on his DSI of her sleeping from our last visit with her.  This gave grams a good laugh.
Kian got up a little early on our last morning at Grams so I put him in bed with us and he went back to sleep.  What a cutie, I just love my boys and our fun trip to St. George.  I love my grams and hope to have many more years of visits just like this.
I hate going home to the cold and reality, vacation is so much FUN!!

No comments: