Saturday, March 3, 2012

Kian Makes the COVER


After we got home from China we were introduced to a charity Love Changes Lives.  A lady who has adopted from the same agency we used CCAI started this charity for Children living in Henan, China.  Every year they do lots of charity work and donate all the money to orphanages in Henan, China.  Each year they do a calendar and this year Kian made the cover.  I submitted this picture because I have loved it so much and the director loved it as well.  Jeffs sister, Jessica took the picture and it is one I will cherish FOREVER!! 

The money raised from selling calendars bought new, warm PJ's for lots of little ones.
You may not know that not many homes or businesses have heat in China.  So many kids get sick and unfortunately many kids die in the winter in China.  Think how many babies are in one room in an orphanage and how quickly sickness spreads.  It is very important that the babies have lots of warm clothes during the winter months.
Its so good to see what comes from charities such as this and I am happy to be apart of it.

No comments: