Saturday, March 3, 2012

News Years Eve

I got so excited for Chinese New Year I forgot about New Years Eve.  It is so crazy to think about all that has changed in one year.  Last year we were getting ready to leave to pick up Kian in China.  Now look at Kian, he is so big and I can hardly remember life without him.

A group of us got together to celebrate New Years Eve and Kian was allowed to come since he is the only baby in the group.  He was good because he loves eating.  But he wouldn't leave Brians side even when I tried to hold him he wanted Brian.
We had dinner at Rovalies in Ogden and then we gathered up all the kids and went to our house to play games.
Nate & Janine Porter
Brian & Jennifer Berrong
The KIDS!!

My Goals for this upcoming Year:
Less is More
Adopt a little Girl from China
Be more Involved in all of LIFE!!

No comments: