Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Valentines Day

Valentines Day 2012 Here are my BOYS.  Yes the white one is a Boy.  After seeing this picture we really need to cut McKades hair.  It doesn't help that he wears a beanie to school every day after I comb his hair.  I got the boys a little Valentine treat and left it out for Jeff to put on the front door, ring the bell and run.  That is what my mom always did for us growing up so I have kept the tradition.  They loved seeing their balloon, legos for Mc, bear for Kian and a small treat.  Kati then babysat for us while Jeff and I went out to celebrate our 12th Anniversary.  12 years seriously how does that happen???  Its been a great 12 and I am proud of all that we have made it through and the family we have built in that time.

Kian doesn't really get it but likes the food involved!!
Love ya honey and here is to 12 more years together!!

No comments: