




Wednesday July 22 we went to the Days of 47 Rodeo. I am hoping to make this a family tradition. We went last year and had such a good time I started nagging Jeff to go again this year. He made some calls but couldn't find tickets. So, at his softball game I asked his friend Wayne who works for Dodge if he could get us tickets. Sure enough he pulled through and we were at the Rodeo. Nikki came along with us and Wayne came as well and we had a great time. This was Nikkis 2nd time at the rodeo since she came last year. She likes it when they fall off or do not rope their calf, etc. I have to tell her to be nice and not jinx the poor riders. Jeff did not come last year and he was HUGELY disappointed because this rodeo was nothing like Vegas. Wayne had to explain that Vegas is the Superbowl of Rodeos and he was just at a game. He got it but was still bummed out that there were no fireworks, concerts, etc... I once again had a great time as did McKade. He most loved the monkey riding the dog and herding the goats. That was funny and amazing. As you can see he still has his fear of noise. Since there were fireworks last year he held his ears most of the night just knowing they were coming. Jeff made him cry because he thinks he is a wimp. Wayne yelled at Jeff because Wayne could see that is was a huge fear for McKade. But at the end of the night it was a lot of fun and a great night out. I love McKade, I love to watch the joy on his face, it is my whole world!!
No comments:
Post a Comment