Friday, July 24, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance!


Ok, many of you know I think this is the best program EVER put on the air. I was reminded this again Wednesday night. I was catching up on the episode last night when Jeff interrupted me to help him bandage his burn on his elbow (I will tell you of that later). I had tears streaming down my face and he said are you okay. They had several wonderful dances on tonight but this one on breast cancer was amazing. This is not the first time I have cried while watching the show, to be honest I get teary weekly watching the dancers amazing talent. I save the episodes and watch them repeatedly all week and all year until the next season begins. I am a freak about the show and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.. Did I mention how much I like this show. So, if you missed this weeks shows, come on over and I will get you caught up but you better bring your tissues.

2 comments:

Vierig Family said...

I'm so totally with you on this. Infact, Matt makes me wait so we can watch it together. The girls love it so they can dance around the room too. BEST SHOW EVER!!! The breast cancer dance was fabulous. Melissa and Ade were perfect for it. How about Jeanine & Jason's dance last week, & the bench and hummingbird dance that we got to see again??? Loved it too! Glad there's another person out there addicted.

Skye said...

LOVE it! I love Ade, it is amazing that he can dance so gracefully because he is such a big guy.