


Mc started his first ever golf lessons on Monday. He was in a five day clinic which he really enjoyed. When I took him Monday the coach asked Mc if he was 6 and Mc said no I am 5. The coach looked at me and I told him we had permission for him to start early. After class I asked the coach if he did okay or if I needed to wait until he was 6. The coach said, "He was my best player!" The next day they did a pitching contest and he was in the lead until a 13 year old beat him on the last pitch." Today the coach told me what an amazing athletic kid Mc is and how he hopes he continues to love golf because he cant wait to see where he is at when he is 13. Mc really enjoyed his lessons but hated getting out of bed in the morning to go. I guess its good we signed him up for afternoon kindergarten. I try not to be a pushy mom but I really hope Mc continues to love golf. I like that at the end of the day its how he plays I also like that in High School if he sticks with golf we wont have to mess with the politics of high school sports. It wont matter who his dad is or how much money he has, it will only matter how he plays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment