Friday, July 17, 2009

Family Vacation to Colter Bay!! And I Mean the ENTIRE FAMILY!!!





So, my mom planned a family trip to Colter Bay. Its been about 12 years since we last went on this trip. Everyone made it except for Emily and Dallin. We had a great time. We stopped in Jackson Hole on the way up, spent some time in Yellowstone and camped at Colter Bay about 20 miles outside Yellowstone Park. Mc loved spending so much time with his cousins, fishing with his dad until he fell into the lake, and seeing all the animals. I had a good time but I was reminded of how much I hate camping. I would rather be in a Hotel and smell good at the end of the day and avoid being eaten alive from mosquitoes. It was fun to be with the hole family, this rarely happens anymore!!!

No comments: