Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My New BFF Jenn!!

This is Jenn Hebdon, we met this summer at our Husbands softball game. You could say we hit it off, Jeff would say we are "Single White Female". Jenn and I get along great and so do our husbands, its been fun double dating again. For years I have not done this and it made me realize how much I DO LOVE MY HUSBAND. The five of us have so much fun together, I say five because they are great to let Mc tag along. Ok so why do we look like TWINS, seriously we are not that kind of crazy friends that we have to dress the same. Monday at Jeffs softball game I was watching Jenn walk in when I told Jeff to look at what she was wearing. He said are you kidding me. I didn't even know she had this shirt, which is so LAST SEASON!! We could not stop laughing about our twinner outfits and everyone gave us plenty of crap for it all night. So we have to be BFF's we even think the same!! The funny thing is Jenn changed 3 times before she came up with this outfit, me I was just lazy and threw what was on the floor on.

1 comment:

Skye said...

that is too funny!