Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Day of 2nd Grade

Here is McKade on his first day of 2nd Grade.  He is so handsome and growing so fast.
He also had to have a picture with his little brother Kian.  That is the way McKade has been with his little brother.  He is always thinking about Kian and never wants to leave him out.  He has shown no jealousy just pure love for this sweet little boy.  I tear up all the time as he makes sweet comments or helps him.  Don't get me wrong I do yell when he annoys Kian and makes him cry which is about the only time Kian does cry.
We got very lucky this year to have Mrs. Harris for 2nd grade.  I say we because I am lucky as is McKade.  We requested Mrs. Harris for a couple of reasons.  First off she is my Aunt Patty's sister but we have never met her until today.  Also and the main reason is Mrs. Harris is excellent with reading.  Something I thought McKade really needed extra help in.  I hope he has another great year of school.  He does have two of his great friends in his class and he also sits by them both.  We will see how long this lasts...
McKade ready to learn
August 2011, Mrs. Harris, 2nd Grade, South Weber Elementary


No comments: