For the last 3 years we have been going up to Park City the last day of summer before Mc goes back to school. I am starting to ask myself why we have this tradition. Last year Mc threw a fit to go down the Alpine Slide, embarrassed me in front of my friends and then ended up loving the damn thing. This year again he wouldn't ride the slide so I looked at Jeff and said why are we here?? But...
This year we did stay the night which we usually don't do and the boys did love swimming. I wasn't feeling so well so I opted out of swimming. Plus I felt it was Jeffs turn since I did it alone all summer.
Mc is finally having less fear in the pool and swimming lots better.
Kian is a little scared at first but then he really likes the water.
So, Kian didn't sleep well at the hotel so we were all up so this made an ugly mood for the boys the next day and Mc just wanted to go home. We tried to enjoy it as much as we could but maybe next year we go without the KIDS...




No comments:
Post a Comment