Here is Kian in his swimsuit for the year. Today he wouldn't take his hood off with the shark teeth and fin (cute)!!
Each year our ward rents out the Roy Aquatic Center. This year it fell on a very busy day and I had Mc get the boys swim stuff ready but didn't grab my suite.
I honestly didn't think Kian would want to swim but it was a day he loved the water most, of course, and I missed it because I was BUSY!! This is my friend Jen Berrong and she swam with Kian and he loved it.
Then Jen took him on the slide and he loved that as well. He wanted to go again so they went again.
Jen then needed to take her kids on the slide but Kian really wanted to go.
That is when Gaylin came up and offered to take Kian down the slide. I was so touched by this because I know Gaylin but not that well and what a nice thing he did taking Kian on the slide. I have been so touched with everyones kindness with Kian.
It looks like he is strangling Kian but I promise he isn't. He then took Kian again and would have gone again but they closed the slide. Mc came with us but he ran off with friends so I never even saw him to get a picture.
I am so thankful for great friends and neighbors!!






No comments:
Post a Comment