



We were all excited to get out and golf since back home we had to much snow. The only problem was in St. George it's peak golf season and if we wanted to bring Mc we had to pay for him. Back home we just have him tag along. So for Jeff, Mc and I to play 9 holes it was $95.00. I told Jeff we had picked a very expensive family sport to love. Grams played amazing. She makes the game look so effortless and she hits the ball so straight. She kept saying how horribly she played and I still don't get it. She beat all of us except Jeff. Mc might have given her a run for her money if he could focus better but any animal grabs his attention and he is off chasing it. My Grams stressed about Mc and feared he was going to be hit with a ball and killed. Mc finally quit playing golf for two holes because he was sick of all us yelling at him to get in the cart and quiet down and focus. But when the kid is thinking about golf he is amazing. He is excited to start lessons this year and I pray he always loves the game. Nikki had a good game but she can't putt to save her life. If she could she would have been the big winner, minus Jeff of course. I pretty much just suck, I like to blame it on my crappy clubs but I really need a lot of practice. If I hit the jackpot today I would buy my whole family new clubs and we would go on a long golf vacation. Tuesday we spent the day visiting with Grams and packing up our belongings to go home, we hated to leave but knew Grams would be coming to visit us in April. It was a great weekend, I love you Grams, your the BEST!!!
2 comments:
McKade is darling! How did he get a swing like that?
those pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment