

Our little town was just voted the 6th Best Suburb in the Nation. I have to admit it took me by surprise because I have lived in Utah my WHOLE life and I had never heard of it until my brother moved here. But, now that I live her I understand why. It is a great, cozy, small town feel, and well kept little secret. It may be March 23 today and we are still getting snow which is a little disappointing but I can't deny how gorgeous everything looks with a fresh coat of new snow, especially when you have the view we have. We literally sit at the mouth of the canyon and we are surrounded by beautiful mountains. This is a view from my own backyard. This is the view I see out my kitchen, family room and bedroom. I find myself staring at it often and feeling blessed to have such a view. I had to record my feelings today as I drove home grateful for my home and my quaint town.
No comments:
Post a Comment