
Mc & Sterling have been begging me to go to Wyoming since Mc was born. Being the over-protective mother that I am I have not let him go, until now. As you can see I finally cut the umbilical cord and let Mc go with Uncle to Wyoming. It was a last minute thing and Mc pleaded to let him go. Once I said yes and we had his stuff packed I could tell he was doing some serious thinking. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "Have you ever wanted to do two things at once?" I asked him like what and he said, "Like go to Wyoming and Stay home with you." I could tell he was getting a little nervous because he hasn't left home much. I told him if he was having a bad time I would pick him up tomorrow. Then he was off and I think he had the time of his life. I called him Sunday to see if he wanted me to pick him and and he assured me he was just fine and that he would see me tomorrow. Prior to his leaving Jeff texted Sterling to remind him that Mc was his only son and to watch him close. I did enjoy that McKade pooped his pants twice for Sterling on the trip. My boy just ain't used to country life! I now need to go shopping for more undies since Uncles way of cleaning him up was to throw them out. McKade came home and told me how TUFF his new cousins were and was a little confused about all these new relatives. That's one I just don't know how to explain quite yet. Mc had a blast and is already talking about the next trip to Wyoming and maybe he can catch a rainbow trout when he goes back. I also survived the trip and tried not to call and check on him to many times, man was I a nervous wreck though. I asked Sterling why I had to worry so much and he assured me it was just part of being a parent!!
No comments:
Post a Comment