It is in the High 60's one day and snowing the next. I really hope this is the last time Mc gets to play in the snow this year because we are all really sick of it!! It's APRIL already, the SNOW can stop!!
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
I LOVE IT!!
All to True...
Baby China Updates
We brought home our little baby boy, Kian Jian Lots, on January 22, 2011. It has been the MOST AMAZING experience, we LOVE him so much and are having so MUCH FUN!!
If you live close to South Weber and want a Personal Trainer, check out Diane. I love going and working out with her in her home. She also has great prices!!
Gel Nails
I hate fake nails because they get in my way but I love the look. Now with Gel Nails you get the look without the fake nails. The paint dont wear off or peel or chip it just grows out like a fake nail would.
Photography by Mindy
My Highschool friend Mindy did our family pictures last year and they were AMAZING. Since putting many of them on my blog I have had requests for her information so here it is. Click on her postcard ad and it will bring you to her site. She is a lot of fun and does a great job. I will cherish these photos forever!
Utah Center for Reproductive Medicine
I just realized that I should have this link of my blog because there are so many who struggle with infertility. I love the U and think they have the best infertility workers and programs in Utah and most of the nation. Here is how you contact them if needed or ask me I am an open book on this subject.
So Happy Together
Jeff and I have been married for 10 years. We dated for 4 years prior to marriage so we are really going on 14 years. Man how time flies. We honestly are more in love today than 14 years ago and boy have we learned a lot!! The best advice I was ever given and now share with newly weds often is "Treat small things as small things and BIG things as places for improvement!" That is really how our marriage has survived, grown and blossomed.
No comments:
Post a Comment