
So yesterday I went to get a haircut. I always think it is so sweet how McKade notices every time I get a new haircut, put something new in the house, have new clothes, whatever it is. Today I didn't find him very cute. I got out of the car to pick him up at a friends. He looked right at me and said Why do you look so ugly? I said excuse me and he said Boys don't like it when girls have bumps in their hair. I guess bumps are curls and he didn't like mine. Later that night before bed he said will you please do you hair normal tomorrow. Kids!! So, here is a picture taken by Mc so you can all see just how ugly my bumps in my hair are. I do look nice and greasy after a day of work and Mc's soccer game.
3 comments:
I think it looks great, and your face looks so skinny
She is totally skinny all over!!! Brit...you look amazing, and I love the bumps!!!
I think you look hot!
Post a Comment