
Check out this great Picture from November of 1993 at the
Sadies Hawkins Dance. After getting together for Girls Night the other day I had to post these fun pictures because we have all managed to keep in touch. (Minus Nicole on the far right we
didn't hang out much with her in High
School but we did her date)
Mikki above with the darling boy (he was a boy back then) even ended up marrying her date several years down the road. They always made a darling couple and their beautiful eyes and hair, you should see their little girls. Anyway we all were on drill together, minus Melanie. And we all had a great time in High School and still have fun getting together. So ladies I hope you have enjoyed this flashback to high school. I must admit I think I look the most different today. Look at my hair, what was I thinking???
1 comment:
Britt,
It was so fun to get together the other night. We really need to get together more often. I had so much fun catching up with all of you. I love our old sadie's picture, and I dont think your hair was bad it was the style. Thanks for a great time I hope to come see you soon at your store.
Melanie
Post a Comment