

My sweet sister Phaidra fell a month ago when her knee gave out. She had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital and have her knee put back in. Luckily she fell on her back and protected her little baby boy, she is pregnant if I didn't mention that prior. Phaid has had to quit work and go to physical therapy several times a week but her poor knee is still not healing. So, my mom, dad, Char and I got together to help get their nursery done.
This is the picture before, it was a plain white room. Char, my mom and I painted the room blue and then my mom and dad put up the wood and painted the stripes. Yesterday my mom, grams and I went back to finish decorating the room. Rob came and saved us by hanging up everything. Its hard to see but above the wall in light yellow vinyl it says, "Hitch your Wagon to a Star." It turned out to be a darling room. I was happy to lend them all Mc's baby stuff including the bed set since we didn't get much use of it, babies grow so fast!! Seeing that stuff again reminded me of how exciting it was to bring Mc home with us, rock him at night, never sleep at night, change poopy pants all the time, etc..... Really they are all good memories but you do forget how much work babies are. I had to include Phaid with her knee brace. She really has been a trooper through all this, I know it has been very hard for her and I know she didn't want to leave school yet, she loves her drama and her students. Now I cant wait for the little guy to get here so we can all meet him. She is due the end of April!!

2 comments:
Oh my gosh!! That room is so cute. I think I need to hire you for my whole house.
Darling room! I wish the three of you would come makeover a room or two in my home!
Post a Comment