Saturday, April 11, 2009

Heading to Town with Grams

Whenever my Gramps was going into SLC he would always say he was going to Town. Today we decided to take the Front Runner into town and meet my mom for a day of FUN!! We almost missed the train, we had to run to catch it. Man can my Grams move when she needs to. But, because we were so late we had to jump the train without buying any tickets. So, when we got to SLC we purchased tickets. We couldn't sell our integrity for a train trip to SLC. But, I must admit I was a little nervous wondering if anyone would catch us for riding the train without tickets. I am sure they thought my sweet ole Grams would never take a ride without paying so we were safe. McKade love the train, I love not having two cars once we meet my mom in SLC.

No comments: