

We try to get together often but it turns in to not so often but at least we have managed to hang out a few times since good ole High School!! All my friends are GORGEOUS and have darling families. We have the Bennion Jr. High Bitches on the Left and the Eisenhower Sluts on the Right. Of course we weren't bitches and they weren't sluts but that's how it went back then in the late 80's!! I met Tara and Mindy in Jr. High and Melanie at Cheer Camp in Jr. High. I then met Becca and Mikki in High School. We had a lot of good times together and I still enjoy my time with them when we get together. There are lots of laughs as we remember the good ole days and more laughs and we share our current lives and the funny things our kids do, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment