Monday, May 24, 2010

Calvin

I had to post this picture of my nephew Calvin because he is sporting the blanket I made for him. I loved this pattern so much that I also made it for my friend Becca's little boy Jack. It has a hood with ears and it is made with fuzzy yarn. It was the first time I ever made the same pattern twice, made a hood, or ears and the first time I ever used fuzzy yarn!! He is a darling baby with a darling blanket if I do say so myself!!

3 comments:

Mike and Becca said...

cute picture. When I took the kids over to mikki's to let her play around with picture taking she took one like taht of Jack, with the hood on. Buuuut it didn't turn out. I guess I'll get some with my crappy camera and we'll see.... :)

Linda said...

Hey, nice work, Britt! You are certainly multi-talented!

The Simkins Family said...

Okay, this year at the rodeo we're having some lessons! I love the blanket!! Miss ya tons!
Love ya,
Jess