Monday, May 10, 2010

Real Deals Convention Twin Falls, ID 2010

WHAT.......we just wanted to let everyone know where we live.....
Seriously, these shirts were the talk of the day!! People either thought they were funny, were appalled, stopped dead in their tracks, stared, one guy stopped us and said they were AWESOME!!!




Not much to do in Twin Falls so we hit a couple of movies. This is the oldest theatre I have ever been in, it was cool to look at but the chairs were horrible. We saw "Back up Plan & Date Night" both made us laugh non stop and once Jen and I get going its hard to stop!!

Just taking a break at convention, my mom could not be beat!!

This is Jen and her NEW brother Tait. We call him Taiter Tot. He is our print guy and him and Jen fight like brother and sister. They are hilarious to listen to!!
Jen felt left out not having her mom with us so she adopted Cherie as her mom for the trip. Cherie owns the Holladay store and she is my FAVORITE person ever. We took notes of all her funny sayings like, "fry my balls, mother scratcher, what the F, shut the F up, birth a litter of kittens," and much more but my favorite was when this gal had a huge prom queen bump it in her hair and Cherie said the thing was so big we could have a picnic on it. She kept me laughing the entire trip. She hates the way I speak and corrected my grammar the entire trip and made me realize I sound like a complete uneducated nit whit but I still love her!!
This is the REAL DEALS family!!

RD Convention 2010
Cherie Daniels, Vickie Benincosa, Brittani Lots & Jen Hebdon
Best time ever had in Twin Falls!!

New friends Ruth and Carie Ann from Keller, Tx. These girls were in our group for training and we really enjoyed getting to know them a little bit better. They were lots of fun!!

Third Times a Charm, LLC
When we started Tooele, UT I came up with the name Third Times a Charm, LLC beings that this was our third store and we really hoped things would go better this time around!!

Leslie Warren owns two stores in Colorado & Cherie
Leslie is a lot of fun to be with and I have known her since our first trip to Atlanta, GA.

This is Karla and she owns the Grand Junction store with Leslie and the Keller girls again.
We had a great meal together and many laughs.
AND FINALLY THE WINNER GOES TO.......................
TOOELE, UT
Do I look excited at all??? My mom and I have owned Real Deals stores since June 2006. This past year we sold our Bountiful and Layton store. I met Jen and really wanted to do a store in Tooele. My mom was in but Char decided she was done with Real Deals.
So, we worked really hard and finally won some awards.
These two awards are for the Biggest Opening Day this year and also for the Biggest Opening Day EVER in Real Deals history. We worked so hard to make sure our opening was huge and we love the people of Tooele without them we could not have reached this goal!!

This is Marisa one of the Real Deals franchise owners she was very excited for us!!
We love Marisa she is the life of the party and so very funny and FUN!!

Again with our awards!!



This award was a SHOCK!!

#2 Best New Store of 2010
We had no idea we had done so well this year. Of all the new stores that opened from last convention to this convention we took #2. Winachee was the only store to beat us. We were so excited about this. All night I thought about my sister in law Char. I want to dedicate these awards to her because its all we learned while owning stores with her that made this all possible. I love her and miss working with her and think about her all the time when I am at Real Deals!!
I feel so blessed to have a store that is doing so well. Again I love our fans in Tooele, its a great town and I enjoy going there every week!! I have made so many new friends and I look forward to seeing them each week!!
3 Awards, I still can't get over it and jut thinking about it makes me so EXCITED!!

6 comments:

Starr said...

So FUN! Cute pictures of you all! I love the quotes from my Mom! Ha. Congrats on your awards!!!!! xoxoxo

Patty said...

You are funny! That's all I have to say ... Oh, and that you're a SL,UT too! he he he But I already knew that.

Skye said...

Congrats on all those awards, that's awesome. And I NEED one of those shirts. Did you make them or where can I buy one, seriously?

Anonymous said...

Those tee shirts are awesome! Congrats on the awards, that's great. I am glad that Tooele is doing so well for you guys. Love ya!

Emily, Jerimy and River said...

Dude love the T shirts, totally classic. I want one!! Congrats on the awards, you go with your bad self!

Cherie said...

I promise I will NEVER correct your grammar again....LOVE YOU TONS