Friday, May 28, 2010

Mc's Mothers Day Gift


McKade made me these Mother Day gifts at kindergarten. I think they are so dang cute, the note was rolled up and the hand was inside the note and it was in a pot. It was a darling little flower. Mc is a very tender and sweet boy who loves me even when I suck at being a mom. I try real hard not to suck to much but at times I do and I always tell him I am sorry but he looks at me like its fine mom. His love is unconditional for me as mine is for him. I want us to always stay this close and to always be buddies who tell each other everything. I am dreaming I know but I truly do cherish these times I have with him. Thanks Mc, I love my present and I LOVE you!!!

1 comment:

Emily, Jerimy and River said...

So precious! I received my first little mother's day project from Riv this year. It made me cry! I guarantee you do not suck as a mom Britt, you are amazing!