I Love Being A Mom!!
I am not sure I love Mothers Day as a holiday but I do love being McKades Mom!! It took a lot of work to be a mom and get Mc here and I have tried to enjoy all of it. I know I have had my moments but overall I LOVE IT!!
This is my niece Makenzie and she knows I love Michael Jackson so she made me this picture for mothers day. It was by far my favorite gift because Makenzie never has let me know she likes me until now. If MJ is what brings us together that is great by me. Makenzie loves to do these colorful pictures so to have her do it with MJ was so creative and a darling gift I will always cherish!!I love my Mom and I am so thankful for all she does for me. She has been a great mom, friend, co-worker and an everyday example in my life. I love you MOM!!
This is my sister Phaidra and her little boy Zane!!
This is Emily my sister in law and her #6 baby boy Calvin!!
This is Phaid and my Mom!!
My bro Sterling and the best husband EVER, Jeffrey.
This is my sister Phaidra and her little boy Zane!!
This is Emily my sister in law and her #6 baby boy Calvin!!
This is Phaid and my Mom!!
My bro Sterling and the best husband EVER, Jeffrey. It was so much fun to have all my family together. We were only missing Ginny who will be here next month. She is moving home from Colorado. It is not to often we all get together and it is so much fun when we do. Thanks for all the mothers day wishes and gifts, I love you FAMILY!!
FINALLY
I get to sit and relax with my nephew Calvin. He sat and chilled with me just like this for at least 20 minutes. It was my first break of the day and I loved sitting there and listening to my family and catching up on everything.
FINALLY
I get to sit and relax with my nephew Calvin. He sat and chilled with me just like this for at least 20 minutes. It was my first break of the day and I loved sitting there and listening to my family and catching up on everything.I love my FAMILY!!


1 comment:
What a good daughter you are! You don't want to hear my thoughts on M's day! :)
Post a Comment