Hey Friends and Family, I have decided to make my blog private. It is something I have put off doing for a long time but have decided it is time. Send me an email or post a comment with your email and I will add you if you are still interested in following my crazy life. I made this final decision after a friend of mine had some problems with people she did not know reading her blog. This is my journal and most of it I LOVE to share with anyone but then I find out people who do read it and I think that may have been a little to personal for people I don't know. But I feel like at times I have lots of things to share with infertility and adopting, etc that may help someone I don't know. For this reason I have put off making it private but have decided its NOW time to keep my blog a little closer to home. Again send me a message and I will add you to the list when I finally go private!!
11 comments:
I hear ya. I wish I didn't have to go private because I like that people can find me, but I don't like haters.
Add me. jhallnicurn@yahoo.com
for sure send me an invite. I've been meaning to do the same thing. maybe some day. you have my email.
umm...yes please. i love reading your blog! stacieharris1@yahoo.com
It really is sad that there have to be such unhappy and sick people that actually live to make peoples lives uncomfortable. I would love to keep reading...kunzkikki@hotmail.com :)
Add me.
kimgbell@yahoo.com
Hey, Britt. I love to follow your family -- count me in.
Yes please! deanor1@msn.com
I love your blog....add me! :)
Kim
Keep me in the loop girlie - I think you have my home email, but I'll send it to you just in case.
-Em Jones
Lame. But I love you.
starry.f@hotmail.com
Post a Comment