
I was out of town last week when Taytum was born on 5/5/10 so I finally made it to meet her last night. She is darling!! This is my cousin Cali and her husband Ricks little baby girl. I also got to finally see her home it is so cute as well. I wish I would have taken a picture of the nursery (furniture by Real Deals). She is a sweet baby and I am so excited for Cali and Rick.

I have been making this blanket for Taytum for quite some time. It is by far the hardest most detailed piece of work I have ever created. Cali asked me how long it took and I really think 50 hours or more. I did most of it while on bed rest and then I have been working on it since. I also put some ribbon on it but forgot to take a picture of the finished piece of art. It does have hearts on it which was new for me along with a puff stitch on the edge. I told Cali that a lot of love went into this blanket and I was not lying. I really do enjoy giving these gifts to people and sharing my growing talent. Even if it is a great grandma thing to do!!
3 comments:
Tatum is my baby girls name, if I ever have one. That blanket is beautiful, I'm impressed.
sweet little baby and I want some of those shoe's and you and your mom are hotties!
Now I feel bad. You live out of town and made it over to see Cali and her new baby before me. I need to get over there! Great job on the blankie.
Post a Comment