McKade Lots Halloween 2010
McKade chose to be a Ninja but last minute he added some teeth to be a Vampire Ninja
Every year our church has a Carnival with Pizza, Desserts and Games with Prizes. We start the night off here.
My friend Jen Berrong as "Ball & Chain" Janine with Spider in her hair.
Ellie & Anna Berrong
Olivia Berrong, Jeff talks about stealing this one she is so cute and has such spunk. We love the Berrong family and Mc & Ellie are great friends. This is McKades other family where he has brother and sisters to fight with.
Kaitlyn Murphy, Luke & Issac Porter, McKade Lots, Kyre ThompsomFun friends from the neighborhood.
Skye & Eric ThompsonEvery year they have cute costumes and their kids were Buzz Lightyear and Woody
Patty has become my great friend this year. We go walking together or at least we did until I went back to work and have become so dang lazy. Patty has a great sense of humor and I love being around her, she always has me laughing and we have some great talks, that I will never discuss anywhere else...
The "Cool" Kids
I have really come to love our neighborhood and our friends. Its so fun to have people to hang out with and all our kids play great together. South Weber is really the place I have felt most at home in since I have been married.


1 comment:
You are too kind! Keep it coming. :) Seriously ... thanks! I always laugh when I'm with you ... even when I have my pissy pants on!
Post a Comment