McKade got the most amazing 1st grade teacher ever. He earned it after his sub-par Kindergarten teacher. Her name is Mrs. Quarnberg and she is wonderful. She never wastes one minute and is busy teaching, teaching, teaching non-stop but in a way my child loves. Instead of show and tell they have show and teach. McKade chose to show the kids how you train dogs to retrieve pheasants. McKades, Uncle Sterling, has instilled in McKade a love for hunting on ALL levels. McKade loves learning anything about hunting or working with the dogs.
McKade had to teach the kids in his class how to train a dog and then he showed them how the dog did what he was trained.
The kids ate it up and were eager to help bet the duck callers or place the bumpers out for the dog to retrieve. I was so proud of McKade, he did a great job and the dog listened to him!! Also a thanks to Char for letting us steal her hubby on her birthday so we could do this Show and Teach!! I guess she was okay since her hubby sent her to the spa for the day:)PS this was Oct. 13 I am way behind on my posts but will try to catch up. You will see why I am so behind once I get caught up....
No comments:
Post a Comment