McKade has been begging to play basketball so this year we signed him up for his 1st Jr. Jazz. He has loved it and is pretty good but he is so scared to get in the game. I have spoken before about Mcs fears, he has many. In soccer he doesn't like to get in the heat of it and it is the same with basketball. He is getting better with each game so we hope by the end he will get in there and see more action. He does great at blocking his opponents and if he could make a 3 pointer he would be a force to be reckoned with because that is where he always stands on the court. I love that McKade loves to try new things but feel bad that his fears get to him so much. The lighting in the gym is horrible so my pictures suffer. I usually just look for the blond afro on the court to find Mc but this year there are two blond afros on the court. It is Mc's friend Riley and they are in the same class at school, they play together always and tell everyone they are brothers.
“Oh Captain! My Captain!
4 months ago
2 comments:
ahhhhh, congrats on the baby boy! when you replied about getting together for dinner and said that you had something to tell us I knew it had to do with your China adoption. That is awesome it's finally coming to pass. Can't wait to hear more. Oh and I love that deer and hunter halloween costume
I can't believe he's big enough to be doing that!
Post a Comment