Have you ever seen a more darling boy??? NO!!! he is the cutest thing EVER!! This is Shi Jian Liang born August 12, 2009 (or that is the best guess for his birthday). I took a long time to post his picture because I didn't want to jinx anything. But we have passed all our steps including immigration (we only put in for a girl so we had to change our paperwork for a boy, we didn't know you could adopt boys from China) and we now have Visas. We are currently waiting on our travel date from China but hope to leave in the next 4 weeks.
The orphanage calls him Liang Liang. In these pictures he is about 9 months old we think. He is chubby which is unlikely for a child with a cleft pallet. His papers say that he follows the nannies around in his walker and cries for more food while they feed the other babies. He loves his walker.
I also love his hair and his chubby cheeks I cant wait to give him a big huge and kiss when I meet him. Oh just let me leave right now and pick him up.
1 comment:
So stinkin cute! Made me tear right up. We are so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment