Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Zoo Lights

Monday December 13th I got the call from our adoption agency saying they wanted us to leave in 1 week on December 21st. I was in such shock that I got off the phone and broke down in tears in front of all my employees. I wanted to jump on a plane and leave but the thought of leaving McKade at Christmas was to hard to imagine. Luckily at my work there is always a therapist around so I asked Jennie what she thought. She told me it might not be a good idea to leave McKade and have him resent little Kian due to him making mom and dad leave for Christmas. I agreed and felt more calm. I called back the agency and asked if we could leave a little bit later. She said sure and it was set up that we needed to be in China by January 6th. So I immediately thought of all I needed to do and got to work. Painting the boys room was a must that Jeff did not understand so I did 90% of it myself. I realized that we may miss Christmas if I didn't take a break. So we borrowed Ellie once again and took the kids to Zoo Lights and Hires dinner.
These two are great friends and play so well together. Zoo Lights was cooler than I thought and I am glad we made the trip to go and the kids loved it.
They had Reindeer which was great for the season you cant see them very well but you can see my darling boy.
Live Christmas Card!!
My favorite part of the night was seeing 5 huge tigers because they were out and about actually playing in the snow. In the summer they just sleep but not in the winter, they are amazing creatures that I hope I can play with in Heaven!!

No comments: