Friday, December 10, 2010

Care Package for our Baby!!

As soon as we were accepted as Liang Liangs parents we sent him a care package. We wanted him to know our faces so we sent a baby picture book and also the toy keys we sent have our pictures in them. We also sent some cameras in hopes that they will take as many pictures as possible until he joins our family. Then we sent a blankie, stuffed toy, jammies and an outfit. We may never know if he got this package or not but I pray he did. I hope when we pick him up he comes with all this stuff we sent him so he can have these memories. In his picture book I put in the Chinese characters for mom, dad and big brother so I hope the nannies show him the book and tell them we are his family and that we love him. We also asked that they do no surgeries on him and that we will take care of that when he comes home. Only because we have such amazing technology in America. This package was fun to put together and send and it made everything very real but it also made me cry that I had to send him stuff instead of just giving it to him.

No comments: