Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I am sad to report that I have NO pictures of Thanksgiving this year. We had a very nice day that started at my moms for a snack because it was my year to spend it with Jeffs family. The Lots are amazing cooks so as always the food was delicious except for the Sauerkraut I do not understand Sauerkraut at Thanksgiving but they love it. I just think it stinks. One funny thing that happened was cooking the sweet potatoes. Camille and I were watching the marshmallows very closely for the first little bit and then we forgot about them. We started smelling something funny and sure enough the marshmallows were on fire. Once Judy got the flames out we were able to peel off the black top and still eat the sweet potatoes. Once in awhile you got a taste like camp fire but overall they were yummy. We had a great Thanksgiving that ended with my mom and I driving to Tooele to stay the night so we wouldn't have to wake up to early to open Real Deals by 8am. This year I am thankful for so much, my husband, my son McKade and for the gift we have been given to adopt Kian, I am thankful for our jobs, friends, family and all that we have but most importantly I am thankful for my Savior and the love he has for me. I am thankful for the plan he has for my life even if I have not always understood it.

No comments: