This year I told McKade he could have a party with the family and then invite two friends and go to Fat Cats. He wanted a party but I told him he had to wait until his 8th Birthday. So we all got in our best dress clothes to celebrate his 7th Birthday. I am still trying to believe that he is 7 years old.
He LOVES IT!!
Of course Uncle got him another GUN!! Mc and Uncle have it all planned out when I go to China they are going to sneak and go hunting pheasants.
I hate hunting and told Mc he could go when he is 25!!
a Moose and so of course Mc loved it.
Camille and the kids got Mc K-Nex they are like legos. Mc made the race car as soon as everyone went home. He loves Legos!!
Jeff bought Tricky candles but I guess you are supposed to let them burn for a few seconds and we didn't so they blew right out!! We'll have to try that one again another year. The day before this party my mom took Mc shopping, out to eat and to a movie. For each of the grand kids birthdays she takes them shopping and to do something fun. Mc looks forward to this every year and loves choosing his own gift. This year he got the light saver that lights up, he was so excited about it!! I love McKade and the joy he brings into my life. I cant imagine if I didn't have him to snuggle with every night and think about him every minute of the day.
I love you Mc!! Happy 7th Birthday.
2 comments:
happy birthday to mckade and congrats on Kian. He is cute and you're right, his cheeks are adorable. I can't believe it's really here. I'm excited for you!!
Happy birthday Mc!
Post a Comment