Friday, December 10, 2010

Kian Jian Lots

November 2, 2010 when I opened my email here was my little boy staring at me but he was all growed up and his lip has been repaired. I started to sob because so much time has passed from the last picture we were sent. I have missed so much of his life and I just want to get him and have him in our family. He is absolutely as darling as ever and they did a great job on his lip. I am not sure how old he was when they fixed his lip but I am sure it was fixed prior to me asking them not to. This is all fine, we will have plenty of surgeries to fix his pallet and the scar on his lip. In this picture he is just over 1 years old. He claps and walks a little but would rather walk in his walker. It was funny I showed his picture to my dentist and he said what is he dressed up as and I said a Chinese kid:)

We also had to name him and that was fun. We chose the name Kian (like Ian with a K) and we kept his middle name Jian (pronounced like Jen) so here is Kian Jian Lots. OK can I go and pick him up yet??????????????

3 comments:

me? said...

Brittani, I had no idea you were getting your baby!!! He's beautiful and I am so happy for you. Keep posting the updates, and good luck getting him here quickly!

Starr said...

He is beautiful. I got all teary reading that and seeing his beautiful face. Congrats!

Skye said...

I'm so excited for you and I want to cry every time I see his cute face!