Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Las Vegas

Our Annual Trip to Las Vegas has arrived at last. This is our 3rd time going to Las Vegas for the Nationals Finals Rodeo. We have such a great time with our friends.
Above is Alisha and Lacey and below is Jessica. We decided we needed a little relaxation so we hit Wal-Mart for some pedicures. We didn't know where else to go!!
Jessica both sat on Santas lap and we each asked for a special gift. A maid and the bodies in the above post!! We must have been good this year since we got our wish, I WISH!!
Wayne made the mistake of peeing on the bus this year and got caught in the photo moment.
Big Guy in a Little Room..
It was pitch black when I took this below picture and I couldn't even see Wayne so it made it all the funnier once I could see the picture. While Wayne was peeing above he lost his seat and had to sit on the floor of the bus.
SEXY.............
Who gave these guys HUGE beers with a straw? STIFFYYYYY
Brittani and Ben getting ready for a little BULL RIDE!!
I decided to join the boys this year and ride the bull. It was a lot of fun but for the next few days my arm, legs and back hurt a little. It is not as easy as it looks.
Ben on the bull, in shorts!
Wayne on the bull, the announcer kept saying this cowboys bigger than the bull.
Chet got on and showed us all how it was done!
Headed home, everyone is exhausted and Wayne is hung over and Lacey is prego! Again a blast of a trip. I look forward to this trip every year and getting away with my hubby and our friends for a lot of laughs, fun and rodeo!

No comments: