Friday, December 10, 2010

Liang Liangs Cleft Lip and Pallet

As this is my journal I wanted to include these pictures so we had them. This is Liang Liangs cleft pallet and lip.
His lip looks pretty easy to fix but then again I don't know much about all this yet but I am learning.
There was never a moment that this special need as they call it bothered me. When I see his little face I don't even notice his cleft lip. I notice his darling smile, big eyes and chubby cheeks. To me he is perfect just as he is. McKade is a little worried about his lip and asks me when we will fix it. This is pretty normal for a child his age. Jeff is okay with everything, he doesn't say much. He is waiting til we get him to really believe this is all happening!!





No comments: