Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mc's 6th Month Checkup!!

Going to the dentist with McKade is a horrible experience for me. He gags on the x-ray so they have never seen his teeth. He gags on the toothpaste to polish his teeth so that is a joke, he throws a fit with the flossing and refuses to let them paint on the fluoride. So this time I asked Jeff to take him because I hate it. Jeff wouldn't which pissed me off so I ventured the horrible task on my own, AGAIN!! We got this amazing hygienist that finally made McKade get his teeth cleaned. She was patient but got it done and it required a lot of patience. I was ready for a Valium and a Pepsi when we left the place.
This is the dentist and he is great with McKade and told him he had two weeks to lose the tooth or he was pulling it. McKade being the kid he is waited until two days before the two weeks were up before he let me pull the damn thing. Losing teeth is disgusting and a horrible part of parenting.
So on the way home I called Jeff and told him I was done and HE WAS TAKING McKade to his next appointment. Oh the joys of parenting...


1 comment:

Patty said...

That post just makes me smile! Jackson & McKade have a lot more in common than I thought! :)