Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Christmas Eve 2010, I cant believe Christmas is already here. With work, getting ready for China and Real Deals Christmas came so quickly. I asked McKade if we would be okay with two boys from the group home coming with us for Christmas Eve and Day. He said, Mom I would love it. I love that Mc is so open to share. Two of my boys are from Jersey and Tennessee and could not go home for Christmas so I brought them home with me.

This is Austin one of my boys and Nikki. Our family is getting way to big to all get together like this. Fun but to many people. I told my mom since there are now 50 people trying to fit in a house we need to keep it to our immediate family or get a church house to hold the event in.
Jayde, Jose and McKade
For some reason I love this photo. Jeff was so sweet talking to my Grams about making some soup for her for a party she was having with her friends. Jeff was so willing to help my Grams out and I love this.
McKade and Brookie
Warren Family
Merry Christmas Family, I love you!!

No comments: