So February 14th, yes that's Valentines Day, Jeff and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. I had told him he had to take me on a cruise somewhere warm but when it came down to it we decided to do our last invitro instead. So we went out to dinner at Corbins and then saw Avatar (Jeff's idea). It was a great night we couldn't remember the last time we were alone so that was extra nice. He still owes me a cruise!!
Many of you may not know this so I decided to finally share. Beware many of these photos have never been seen!! Jeff asked me to Marry him on February 13, 2000 after dating for 4 years. I said yes and he said lets elope and I said when and he said tomorrow, and we did. What dumb kids we were (your still a kid at 24 right). I mean seriously had we been thinking we would not have chose Valentines its such a crazy day that it is almost impossible to just go out to dinner. But we were young and in love and I had waited long enough.
Here we are in Vegas at the Silver Bells Wedding Chapel, we are so freaking hot!!
Here we are in June of 2000. Oh did I forget to mention we didn't tell anyone we were eloping and we planned a real wedding. This is my parents backyard. I loved this picture of Jeff he is so funny. I also should note I did have to tell my parents we eloped about a week before this wedding. My mom has yet to forgive me!!Here we are February 14, 2001 we finally got it right our Best (3rd) wedding. We were sealed in the SLC temple and it was a great day. But the best thing is we are still in love, Happy 10th Anniversary honey, I love you!!

1 comment:
I love this post!! Classic, Happy Anniversary to you and Jeff.
Post a Comment