Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fun at Triumph!!

Okay for those of you who don't know when I was 21 years old I started a business with my brother and dad. Triumph is now a 3 group home facility for males ages 12-21. Back when I worked I ran the proctor care program. I decided to take a sabbatical almost 3 years ago so I could really focus on trying to have kids and get my adoption done. Well a year ago I was still not pregnant and my adoption was taking forever so I decided to go back to work at Triumph. I only work one day a week and very rarely two days per week. Right now I do quality assurance to make sure all the youths files meet Medicaid standards. Now that I don't have a desk job I have to admit that its really hard for me to sit at a desk for one whole day. But this is Sam and we have a great time together while I am there. Today we were laughing so hard because she had on Halloween socks of all things. Sam is from England so that alone provides tons of laughs with all her great sayings and swear words. Amanda works with us as well and on occasion my cousin Nikki is in the office with us and then it really gets out of hand. But today I was really struggling to work so whenever someone came in I made them do a dance move from there era. Mike you are the winner and my dad Rob was a close 2nd!! Really I do get a lot of work done while I am there but we try to have as much fun as possible. Thanks Sam for making my day today with these awesome socks!!!

No comments: