Monday, February 8, 2010

Family Night

We are not very good at having Family Night but the older Mc gets the more often he reminds us that we need to have it. We usually do things as a family on Monday nights but I think we have only had an actual lesson twice now. Jeff was over the lesson this past week and I was so impressed. He put together a great lesson teaching Mc about people with differences and how we should treat them all the same and be extra nice. Mc listened very well and liked the activities Jeff planned out. Jeff, I love you and you are a great husband and father.
This is McKade with socks on his hands trying to do Legos. And below with a blind fold on trying to get a drink. He told us how much harder it would be if he was blind or didn't have the full use of his hands. He is a sweet boy and I hope he never teases people with disabilities, we will keep teaching him as best we can!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

What a great idea! Are you kidding me! Ribs AND FHE lessons! Geez ... :)