There have been several times when my friends and I have gotten into discussions about whether or not your kids sleep in your bed with you. I have always stated NO, I just can't sleep with my kid in my bed and I have never been able to. They just move to much and then I don't sleep. So at our house it works like this, see below picture, if Mc wakes up in the middle of the night he knows he can't sleep with us but he can make himself a little bed next to ours ON THE FLOOR!!
What I never admitted to my friends is the real reason my kid cant sleep in my bed is................ My little dog is already in my bed!!!!
Yep she has slept with me for 9 years and I love it. She is a little heater when your cold but most time she just snuggles up at our feet or Jeff's butt and sleeps. But I always go to sleep with her snuggled by me like you see below!!! You may be saying pretty sick, but I guess this is what happens when you can't have kids for so long and your dog truly becomes a part of the family!!
The dog is truly everywhere. I started a bad habit with Mc when he was little we used to snuggle up on the couch until he went to sleep. It was our quiet time together but now I have ruined him. This is a scene from this week when Tillie got to Mom first but Mc still wanted to be on the couch but wanted to watch a movie on the laptop. I know one thing for sure when you become a mom of any type you lose your personal space!!
No comments:
Post a Comment