Monday, February 8, 2010

Hiliary's 18th Birthday

Hiliary Meenderink invited us to her 18th Birthday party at her house. It was a small get together with our family and Trish's family. (Trish is Caries good friend) Actually tonight, we learned that Hiliary introduced Trish to Carie and me to Carie. So, basically Hiliary takes full credit for Carie's best friends!! It was great to see Caries house and see her with her husband Todd. It was so great to see Hiliary, Jory and Allison, it had been way to long since we all got together. I loved Carie and Todds home. Todd designed the inside and its very modern and I loved it!!!! He has great taste in decorating. Mc loved seeing the girls again, he missed them so much. When I told him we were going to Hiliarys for her birthday he said, "Can I sleep over?" In his mind they lived so far away because we never see them anymore.
Hil and McKade, he sure misses her!!
Jory and McKade, he was so excited that he was going to see Jory,
he hasn't seen her since the summer.

Hiliarys birthday cake was focused around her accomplishments in Auto Tech. She gets to go to California in a couple of weeks to compete in Auto tech because she kicked all the boys butts in Utah!!! Hil is a very smart cookie, I am so proud of her!!

Hil wearing the cap I made her for her birthday!! Happy Birthday Hil, I love ya!!!

3 comments:

Patty said...

I love that girl! Happy Bday Hiliary! :)

Mike and Becca said...

so earlier today I was ewing and awing over that blanket you gave me and then thought, "i'll use this when we bless him" and then thought, "oh maybe that's what she intended when she made it"? is that what you were thinking? if so, duh I didn't even think of that when you gave it to me yesterday. anyway- thank you again. I absolutley love it

Skye said...

You made that hat? You need to teach me.
And I finished the movie, I need to bring it back to you. I think it was funny, but a little over rated.