Ok so before I went to the U to implant my embryos I decided we needed some luck in our house. So I took down Valentines, oh i didn't get it put away though it is sitting on a chair staring at me driving me crazy because I kept wishing I would have just gotten it put away!! Back to my story we got the cutest St. Patty's line in at Real Deals and I had never decorated for this holiday before but felt it fitting this year. So, I got down Valentines and got St. Patty's up. Now we have some much needed LUCK in our home. I am praying, praying and yet praying it works only two days and we will know.... I am scared to death and I think its excitement at the same time but not quite sure maybe just scared!!

4 comments:
Britt,
I have totally been thinking about you. I Pray that this works for you I know the agony of waiting and it is crazy. I wish you all the best. Hey I meant to rspond to an e-mail you sent me way back about my blog. You see no one gets to see it but me. I know dumb but Chad did not want me to start one so He only let me do it if I am the only one to see it so it's just my journal and scrapbook thatI am about to print soon. Not even my Mom or sister see it. I am going to try and convinve him this year that I want to invite some of our friends and family to view so we shall see if I do you will for sure get an invite. Well enough about that. Please keep me updated on you I am so anxious for you. Lets also get together real soon. Love ya,
Melanie
You know ... I probably ought to come rub your belly since that holiday is named after me! :) Plus, with my last name ... I couldn't be any more Irish!
GOOD LUCK ... our thoughts & prayers are with you too!
I have been thinking about you. PLEASE let me know as soon as you hear.
Britt, let me know how it turns out. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Em
Post a Comment